List of tools available to the Foswiki administrator
- Documentation: Reference Manual
- SiteTools: DefaultPreferences, InterWikis, Macros, Doc Graphics
- Server operation: Configure, Extensions & Diagnostics, Perl Dependencies. Server execution details
- Manage Users: Register, Remove, Groups, NewUserTemplate, UserForm, ResetPassword, ChangePassword, ChangeEmailAddress, PendingRegistrations
- Manage Content: Topics, Webs
- Administrators can use this topic to register (i.e. create logins and user topics) for a group of people in one batch.
- This topic defines site-level settings that apply to all users and webs on this site.
- Navigation block that displays the current topic, its parent and children (if any).
- Permissions settings of the webs on this Foswiki site
- This is a maintenance topic, used by the Wiki administrator.
- This topic contains the pieces that are assembled into the UserRegistration page. There is no need to modify this topic.
- Below is a list of users with accounts. If you want to edit topics or see protected areas of the site then you can get added to the list by registering: fill out the form in UserRegistration.
- ---++ Find out What's New
- List of documents relevant for the installer and administrator of the Foswiki installation
- List of documents for application developers as well as developers of skins and extensions.
- Documentation mainly useful to end users
- List of tools the user may need for setting and resetting passwords, changing email address etc.